Wednesday, November 14, 2012

2012.11.14


For the next while, I'm going to be focusing on perspective. I didn't really want to start "officially" (as if there is such a thing) today, because I've been sleepy as hell all day, but I knew I wanted to doodle or draw something, so I took the opportunity to at least scribble some quick one point things from reference. I'm not going to lie, I had no idea what I was doing. I'm gonna go pass out now.

Edit: I just remembered something that I wanted to ask. Not having gone to art school, I was wondering if any of you had been made to do any perspective drawing exercises that you found particularly helpful. I've attacked this issue time and time again in the past, and while I understand most of the theory behind it, it's always been a huge challenge to put it all into practice on my actual pieces.

No comments:

Post a Comment