Friday, November 16, 2012

2012.11.16

we buy the president.

On a whim, I decided to do a portrait of Eric Rolland portraying J. P. Morgan in the History Channel's The Men Who Built America. With a little twist, of course.

Earlier in the evening, and after I finished the portrait, I was working on another perspective sketch. My reference was a photo of Angkor Wat, easily my favourite ancient site. I'm not sure why I like it so much, but I'd love to visit there one day.


Edit: So I didn't feel like going to bed, so I doodled some more. I donno, this is a succubus I guess? Naked 'cause of my lack of desire to draw clothes and nothing more! I really have no idea how I'd clothe her, anyways. I should work on that at some point but there's SO MUCH STUFF TO WORK ON ALREADY. AAAH.



No comments:

Post a Comment