Monday, January 30, 2012

Rubix Cube Solution - Norman Rockwell Style


Heres my concept/semi-final drawing for my first project in Illustrative Painting. Idea is that the model Rubiks cube is going to be scrambled but the one he painted is fully solved..having the words above "i did it!"...but he really just painted it solved... >.>" ha ha ha.

OK! Starting today, i'm gonna attempt to post everyday like I was supposed to when I joined!! I've been a little bit caught up on concepts for school work..so today, I have something from my Illustrative Painting Class, but i'm gonna try to do things outside of schoolwork!!! #MOTIVATED

BECKY LAM FOR PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRINGING THE BLAM TO YOUR LIFE. :)

4 comments:

  1. This is really great Becky! the concept is really fun also! You could also maybe incorporate puzzle pieces to implicate that he cant solve puzzles at all. That might be too much of another focus but I think it would be fun!

    Keep up the great work! BECKY LAM FOR PRESIDENT /salute ALL HAIL BECKY lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Daviddddd! I shall see if I can incorporate other puzzle pieces, it might be a little too busy or small to read tho. I shall test it out anyway :)

      but yes.. BE PART OF THE CHANGE, BE PART OF HISTORY, MAKE ME, BECKY LAM, YOUR FIRST ASIAN FEMALE AMERICAN PRESIDENT!! @LCAD.. hehehehehe i mean USA!!!!!!!

      Delete
  2. You posted! :D This is really cool, can't wait to see it finished. :) I like how you have part of the tablecloth going off the side of the composition, helps it feel like everything's not just floating on the picture plane.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute!
    ...you're running for president?!!?!

    ReplyDelete